New! Comparing two ClearCase UCM baselines utility
Posted April 24, 2008on:
In the last days I made a new utility, “CompBL”, which compares baselines easily. I made it because I’ve needed some featuers which are not included in ‘diffbl’ ClearCase command and the ‘browse baseline’ option.
- Filtering internal activities (“rebase” and “deliver” activities)
- Reports can contain the activity’s files and versions (change-set)
- A textual report ted into another document (e.g. “Release Notes” document)
- Compare projects and streams content (If you have a component which has baselines on two streams or projects)
- Supports ClearCase ClearQuest UCM-enabled integration
- ClearCase: Client or server, LT, MultiSite, Version 2003.06 (v6) or higher
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP or higher
- If your ClearCase server is any kind of UNIX or Linux, and you have a Windows client which share the same ClearCase registry server (“Cross Platform”) – You can use this utility also
CompBL is free. installation is done automatically. No customization is needed.
Press here to download